Friday, October 26, 2007

This remind you of something? - La vie en rose

I posted a list of La vie en rose sang by s French singer, Édith Piaf and covered by other artists.

I was actually not noticed that ,there was a film 'La vie en rose' in June 2007 about legendary french signer,Édith Piaf.



In fact, I knew this song for quite some years back.

Recently, this song knocked me again ,when I was watching the film Ruby Blue in Mannheim and heidelberg International Film Festival.

A little girl was playing this song and later sang by a french lady with a piano.

I must admit i am a much sentimental person than people would thought.

This piece of music does make people misty.

My little piece of imagination:

Someone, a girl maybe looking out to a bright starring sky from her balcony. Listening to this song, having some wine and missing that special someone. She is tipsy, but not drunk.She let herself relax and sat on a swinging couch.

She falls to her dreamland as the music end.

Need more to elaborate feature? Make up your own story!! enjoy!


I don't like this version .But, the emotion that brought to this song is hammer!




by a famous singer in France ,Mireille Mathieu

A Jazzy melody - I will dance this piece with the love one when we are teeth-less and still smiling.

No comments: